Capo gives you instant polyphonic UP tuning in ½-step Increments up to 3½ steps — plus full Octave and Octaver/ 12-string Effect
The Morpheus CAPO™pedal's sibling, the DropTune™, has taken the guitar world by storm because it does something no other pedal has ever done before. Now we've done it again — except upscale! Finally, you can electronically capo your guitar and maintain perfect pitch. For example, play an E chord in standard tuning, then use the Capo pedal to up tune your guitar so the chord is changed to an F, F#, G, G#, A, Bb or B. In addition, the CAPO pedal has Full Octave Up Pitch and a great-sounding Octaver/12- String Effect that creates a realistic 12-string sound from your 6-string guitar. The Morpheus CAPO™ pedal also features effect-toggling so you can instantly toggle back and forth between the up pitch and the EFFECT OFF for a cool up/down pitch-shift effect during rapid ascending/ descending arpeggios and scale runs.
Don't mistake this for a mere pitch shift stompbox. The CAPO uses proprietary polyphonic pitch up algorithms that maintain perfect harmonic accuracy and tonally correct overtones — you have to hear this pedal to believe how real it sounds! Not surprising considering the CAPO™ has been developed by a team of guitar effects pros with over fifty total years of experience at other companies where they created some of today's most famous pedals. With a cast metal chassis, solid positive-feeling steel step switches and non-skid rubber feet, the CAPO is solidly built for years of use and abuse. LED indicators are bright and easy to see. If you're looking for fast, pitch-perfect capoing, this is the pedal for you!
- Proprietary polyphonic up pitch
- Up tune up to 3½ steps in
- Full Octave Up Ttune and Octaver/ 12 string effect
- Latching EFFECT ON/OFF switch
- Momentary UP and TOGGLE/DOWN switches
- Bright backlit UP TUNE, OCTAVE, OCTAVER, TOGGLE and EFFECT indicators
- Rear panel TRIM LEVEL control with front panel LED level display
- IN, OUT and power supply jacks (power supply included)
- Rear panel USB port for software updates
- Patent Pending
- Rugged cast-metal chassis
- Two-year limited warranty